Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just as fast as the ocean carries me out to sea
So far out that I can't see.
All that surrounds me is freedom, simple beauty and a dream...
This is what you do to me.

Just as the strength of the humble tide, the periodic fall and rise surges through my mind and aloud I cry for something desired but just isn't meant to be...
This is what you do to me.

Just as the turbulence lasts for a hundred-million days
I'll weather the charming storms and comfort the waves. There is no point in trying to be saved, as loneliness safely floats among the sea...
This is what you do to me.

Just as fierce as my feet are kicking my heart is pounding and my mind is ticking
With every current my body trembles and my breath is shaky.
Eyes so blurry aware that every tender ripple will fade away
eventually...
This is what you do to me.

Just as the moon is to the sea you are to me
An anchor to keep me in harmony and hold me like a buoy among the raging seas
Unsure if it would keep me above water or sink me to the ocean mezzanine
...
This is what you do to me.


Just as the ocean embraces me and steals away my energy
So unaware of all it's beauty and how lovely it could be -It's a mystery to me...
This is what you do to me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home