Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Passing time in my room where all that surrounds me is white but, from where I sit it's all blue.

Can't tell if it's the color of your eyes, your smile or the things that you do not do that have me sitting here in the blue.

I can almost see your green or purple depending on the direction I'm in. Can't tell if it's where a darkness begins or a sure light ends. The orange protects me when I look straight ahead.


Can't tell if it's the color of your eyes, your smile or the things that you don't do that have me sitting here in the blue.

I see purple when pink sinks down and the yellow mellows over while I sit and wait for an answer these walls might know.

Bouncing around the spectrum I thought I knew searching for the color of truth.

As I wilt I will help my fall, I will help myself crawl. It's the color of your eyes, your smile and the things you do that have me sitting here in the blue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home